Thumbs Up

Hallelujah PRAISE YOUR HOLY NAME JESUS CHRIST. YESHUA. THE KING OF KINGS. HOST OF HOSTS. LORD OF LORDS.

YOU are the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE. NO MAN will come to the FATHER , OUR FATHER, except through YOU. ALONE.

YOUR grace saves.

YOUR mercy keeps us renewed in your word and in YOUR promise.

YOU never give up and YOU never fail.

YOU give understanding where we have none,

YOU give wisdom in our time of need.

There is none other who can deliver us through the storms of this life.

YOU reconcile us to The LOVING kindness of our Father restoring our blessings.

IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH.

Hope Faith and LOVE.

YOUR kingdom is not of this world and yet you grow it in us as YOU DO all our fruits.

YOU lead us through temptation and expose the deceit that keeps us from serving YOU and seeking you first.

YOU are our expectation and our Hope.

Peace comes from YOU and YOU ALONE.

YOU are the prince of peace and author of all things good. relationship is found in YOU. for YOUR GLORY.

YOUR ways are higher than ours. YOUR thoughts are greater than OURS.

YOU are kind, gentle, patient, giving, caring, humble, compassionate, forgiving, and trustworthy. WORTHY OF ALL PRAISE.

YOU are the LIGHT that guides our feet.

THE LAMP. the source of LIFE in US. a wellspring. A fountain pouring out your good news. By our faith alone.

Thank you for the works you have established through me.

And for allowing me this place where I find you.

And share in all that you are. YOU are our example.

OUR INSTRUCTION. You make known all things in our hearts.

YOU keep us from selfish desires and a heart that is hard like stone.

YOU compel us to care. and share our lives with one another.

YOU accept us for who we are and help us change when we can not.

YOU transform hearts and renew minds.

YOUR promise is TRUTH.

YOUR word is LIFE alive in ME.

YOU are my KING. YOU JESUS are the greatest name above all names. savior or the world.

My world and all those who confess you are GOD.

Thank you Father for your firstborn begotten Son and calling me Son. for being my friend when I can not find one. and for keeping me still when I dont want to be.

YOU Know my needs and YOU alone remove MY wants.

You gave your LIFE for ME. This day I give my LIFE to one another.

MY HEART belongs to YOU. and YOU alone can protect it.

I need YOU Jesus.

I AM weak.

YOU ARE STRONG.

I AM lost without YOU. Thank you for removing confusion and letting me see into your heart. And for your Holy Spirit that comforts me, teaches me, leads me, and gives me rest when I AM troubled.

YOU are all thumbs up.

Nothing can change THE WAY I feel ABOUT YOU.

I have seen your works. And I give thanks for those very same works in me.

YOU are MY EVERYTHING. MY WISE COUNSELOR. MY FAITH. MY GLORY. as I AM yours. thank you

Translate

Search This Blog