Dennis Bergman: "Recompense to no man evil for evil."



16 hours ago 

Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. Romans 12:17 

Thank you Jesus for Peace. even in the warring around me. thank you for removing my desire for vengeance and allowing me healing and Hope in Peace through your Holy spirit. 

IN YOUR promise and in your example.

 Thank you for your instruction and the ability to understand your heart. 

YOU keep me from fighting and being pride filled. 

From ego and selfish dreams. 

You alone remove the things in my life I fought for and replaced those feelings with compassion and humility. 

TO understand the sorrow in the hearts of men. 

YOU reveal the things I could never see without your righteousness. 

Thank you for clothing me in it and every good gift you give us all. 

May I always share my gifts and relationship with you with one another. 

You are my relationship thank you PEACE beyond understanding.

Translate

Search This Blog