DENNIS BERGMAN: "Pray"



Thank you Jesus for all you do in our prayer life and for the way you keep us close to you. 

Thank you for allowing me to share in the gifts you have given me and all you do through these hands of mine. 

May I always put you above money and time. 

And every other thing in this world. 

YOU are my blessing. relationship. 

Born of love and peace. 

Please bless those who seek you and reveal your will in their lives. 

Please hear the cries of those facing loss and bring healing into the lives of those who are hurting. sick. broken. and lost. edify your Body and unify us who love you where money and time do not matter. 

Thank you for peace and Joy even as things around us are failing. 

I KNOW YOU DO NOT. 
you hold our hearts at all times. 

Thank you for keeping me separated from the world and all the chaos and confusion that is being brought into our lives. 

Please abound the faith of all those in my life now. 

Please Do as YOU promise and allow those seeking you to see your works. 

THEY are great. 

YOU are THE GREATEST. 
Hallelujah . 
MY KING. 

thank you I love you friend and give thanks for your presence this day and always. 

YOU are always in my heart and prayers.
 Thank you for all you do for Jesus no matter how big or small.
 It is good. 
YOU are worthy of HIS LOVE and Grace.
 forevermore.

Translate

Search This Blog