Thoughts: "LOVE THE MAN; FOLLOW JESUS"


LOVE THE MAN; FOLLOW JESUS

If you read I John 
you will know it is the Spirit of God that teaches you.
He will use the Word of God and He will reveal Jesus.

Men will make mistakes and so will you.
I have.

BUT NEVER FOLLOW ANY ONE MAN
NEVER PRESUME ANYONE IS CORRECT.

Use the gifts God has given and the person the Holy Spirit is
He will lead you into Truth.

A great pastor Romaine once said, "You're only deceived because you want to be"

TOOK ME TEN YEARS TO PROVE THAT TRUE BUT I AGREE

Deception may start from without, but it is completed within.

I don't accept what anyone says at face value 
but with grace and mercy; 
rehearse, replay, and meditate 
on everything said to me because Proverbs says;

"Out of the abundance the heart the mouth speaks"
and Jesus said we are accountable to every idle word.

I often hear people contradict themselves in conversation and teaching
BECAUSE I DO LISTEN........

In the Word of God there is no Contraction, I spent 40 years proving that.
In man there is always contradiction; and it doesn't take long to know that.

ALWAYS WITH GRACE STUDY AND LEARN

But never ever ever think one man is right;
when God can just as easily make that man wrong.

LOVE THE MAN; Follow Jesus

Translate

Search This Blog