TRASH TALK: Take a walk.

2-22-2013 9-09-48 AM

TRASH TALK: Take a walk.

I mean it. Take a walk, literally.

 

Go somewhere nice and isolated; then YELL AT GOD and leave the world and us alone.

(I am not telling you something I have not done; I used to do it a lot!!)

 

TRASH TALK has never told me anything I did not know or could not invent on my own.

TRASH TALK has never changed anyone’s mind about anything;

but Trash talk does convince the person doing it the are “right”

 

TRASH TALK just by the Words themselves should tell you;

As far as God is concerned when you trash talk your in dumpster talking to the trash.

YOU STINK.

(and frankly God said it in His Word)

 

Whether you are indulging in it to satisfy your flesh;

or spewing vile just to look like a drunk vomiting from too much of the world

Spiritual Christians feel sorry for you.

 

Like most drunks who get it all over themselves;

TRASH TALK ONLY STICKS TO THE ONES DOING IT

 

And it stinks; Don’t do it.

Translate

Search This Blog